Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are in the cloth!

I am totally obsessed with the cloth diaper thing! I have spent every waking moment for the past week sewing in my little chinese sweat shop! After making about 6 diapers...I am getting frustrated because none of them fit exactly how I would like them to on Grant. He has a big belly, so the diapers sag...or the elastic on the legs doesn't cling close enough..or the rise is too long. Huff!! I still love the gdiapers..I just put cloth inserts into them so I don't have to buy the disposable ones. (They can get pricey!) I did order some all-in-ones (for those of you that aren't into diaper lingo..they are the ones with a built in outer cover that is waterproof) from www.clothdiaper.com. They should be here either Saturday or Monday. Excited for them to get here! My good friend Samantha from high school cloth diapers her kiddos with diaps she made herself..and she is sending me a sampler of some of her favs. I can't wait to get them and try them out! Maybe the magic one will be in that batch. *Hopeful*

I have some new pics..but I didn't download them on the computer. Will do soon!

It's 12:19 Thursday night/Friday morning...so I better head to bed...Brian is still up playing his new Wii game...Zelda something...what a goofball!

Haley

2 comments:

Melodie said...

well aren't you the domestic diva. i am impressed!

Mariah said...

You crack me up!!