Monday, September 8, 2008

Homeschooling...my obsession! We've been doing preschool for a few weeks now, but lately I am really REALLY into Montessori preschool stuff. I have been reading and researching it all a lot recently. So today I started some Montessori stuff with Jordan. We started out with a shape puzzle and he loved that. Then we moved on to scooping rice and putting it into a ice cube tray. It all started out good...



And then the rice eating and throwing started! I wonder if rice blows up in little boys tummies like it does in birds. Hmmm.... So time-out prevailed. We will try this activity again at a different point.




Then we moved onto sorting the silverware while I was emptying the dishwasher.



It went much better than the rice scooping!




Jordan cracks me up. He always wants to play "Jesus and God". He will tell me that I am baby Jesus and he is God. I have to act like a baby and he rocks me and puts a blanket over me. How sweet! I guess he gets the concept that God is the Father and Jesus is His Son.


Here's what little Grant does during preschool time:




I can't believe how fast time if flying. Grant will be three months old on the 17th. It feels as though I just found out we were pregnant with him. Slow down!!



Speaking of Grant...he is getting so BIG! He had his 2 month check up a week and a half ago, and he was in the 95th percentile in his weight. Chunky Monkey!

Ta Ta,
Haley

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Jordan cracks me up!!