Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cloth diapers!!

I am so excited about what the FedEx man just delivered to my house that I have to blog about it! I have always been intrigued by cloth diapering. It's cheaper...better for the environment...and better for baby's bum. I tried BumGenius diapers with Jordan..but it was a hassle to stuff the soakers into them always. So after doing a bunch of internet surfing, I found gDiapers. They rock! Well..I hope they do..haven't tried them yet..Grant was sleeping when the box came. Until I get some pics..check out their web-site and I'll keep everyone updated on how I like them.
www.gdiapers.com


chow,
Haley

2 comments:

Mariah said...

you have to tell me if you like them or not!!

Mike and Emily said...

You should totally try BumGenius 3.0 Amazing!!!!!