Monday, September 15, 2008

Superhero Jesus!!


Jordan and bobble-head Jesus. Our little guy has a fascination with Jesus. And as you've guessed..we are thrilled about that!


Here is Jesus hanging in the kitchen courtesy of his pal Jordan.


I asked Jordan "What else can Jesus do?" and he said "He can fly!" Much like a superhero!!

Sweet M with Jordan...they are buds! Except today Jordan informed me that Grant was his best friend. Yippie! I hope he still thinks that in about 6 months when Grant is crawling everywhere in Jordan's room!!

Seeing how money is tight with a bunch of kids...I enlisted Jordan to do a family portrait. Pretty good I must say! Daddy is on the top left..me on the top right. In front of daddy is M..notice the curly hair..then Jordan is below me. And the little circle up to the right beside me is Grant. He drew this all on his own...no prompting from me! He's a genius! Yes..I will be taking calls from museums... ;)




Speaking of Grant. Here's a smiley guy!!





"Mom..no more pictures!"


Ok..maybe one more chubby grin!


For school today we talked about our sense of smell. So we smelled vanilla, pickle juice, vinegar and fabric softner. He licked the vanilla thinking it would taste as good as it smelled..whoops..it doesn't!




Same goes for fabric softner..doesn't taste so well!!


So fun!!


Hopefully I can get some posts on here more often...lots of diapers to change..dishes to do..and little boys to teach!!

Don't forget to thank God for the blessings in your life today!

Haley

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is that the super hero Jesus from the FLOCK Christmas Party?!?

OK, so I officially know where your blog is...I'll check on in you :)

Mama Jessica said...

I love all of the pictures! Grant really looks like Jordan in some of them. Keep up the great blogging!

Liesl said...

Yay! You have a blog now! Would you mind if I put you on my "favorite blogs" link on my blog? I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you guys. Wow, Grant is getting big, and I still need to meet him! :)