Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OH...little boys!

Today started out great. I had to get everyone up early because my husband was meeting for bible and prayer time with a friend, so it was up to me to get our sweet little foster daughter to kindergarten this morning. I managed to get us all dressed and ready to go by 7:55am. I even had time to nurse Grant before heading out. Once we got back we began our preschool by putting clothespins around the rim of a shoebox from left to right. Jordan got halfway down the first side and was done with it. But I was so proud of him for following the correct "Montessori" procedure. Then we moved on to catching a ball in an empty milk jug with the bottom cut out. That was fun! We played catch for about 45 minutes.



Then Grant woke up and I had to feed him. So Jordan decided it would be an excellent idea to edit his bible. I found him tearing out the pages of his bible and crumpling them into a ball. Hmm..I think the bible said to not add or take away from it! Little stinker! But he by far made up for it this afternoon. While driving to pick up M from kindergarten, he said, "Mom, God is in my heart. Right here in my heart!" Ahh..a little boy who loves God. Precious!

Then the ornery streak was back....after tinkling on the bathroom floor tonight, he proceeded to put his dirty underwear on his brothers head. Poor little brother! I'm sure Grant will get him back one of these days!!




After underwear hats and bare bottom toots in my face...Jordan settled down to his sweet little self!


Don't mind the spit-up on my shirt. It's my new accessory!

Haley

4 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

So cute, I love it! I am so glad you are blogging, now I have another blog to stalk :)

Mariah said...

So cute!! Spit-up is the cool thing I hear!!

Summer said...

Yes, spit-up is my new perfume! You have to come to blogger bash next year!

Brandi said...

Ok blog stalker - now I'm stalking you! I love the idea of cutting the bottom out of a milk carton for catch! I'm going to try that with my son - I think he'll love it! (saw you on Summers blog)