Tuesday, September 30, 2008

random pics from a few weeks......



This is the after picture of what happens when you nurse your baby..hold them up in the air above you, and they urp everything they just ate....straight into your mouth!! I mean...a mouthful!! I spit it everywhere as soon as it hit my tongue. Although it really didn't taste bad...breastmilk taste's sweet! Want some!?!

This is what Grant thought about it....so funny!




Here is Miss M with her Kindergarten teacher. We love LOVE her teacher...she rocks!


Grant's new trick..sucking his thumb. He has managed to get it into his mouth...and suck it to get himself to sleep. Nice. Braces here we come.



We had a fish fry a couple weekends ago at my mother-in-laws house. Having fish fry's started at our rehearsal dinner when Brian and I got married. The tradition continues...

Jordan is the baby lover...here he is attacking my sisters little boy Teagan. Any baby that is around better watch their back...the never ending kiss is coming your way from Jordan.


Niece Brightyn..isn't she adorable?! Beautiful!

Bubble blowing Jordan...as much as he likes blowing bubbles...he really LOVES pouring the bubble solution out of the container. Ahh..little boys..


This is the best picture of my mom. She is that person that takes pictures of everything...but I love it! She always takes the best pictures and they are so wonderful to look through.


Got to go...ice cream in the freezer is screaming my name!!!

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Man that spit-up is nasty!! At least it isn't soy spit-up!! Grant thought that was funny. The Fish Fry looked fun!! Anyway, I will send those pictures today!

Mama Jessica said...

Ok, note to self...don't hold Ian above my mouth! That is so incredibly nasty!

Looking forward to Friday's lunch!

Riley said...

I love all these pictures!
I remember hearing the mariah getting sick story, i didn't know there were pictures...poor girl. The new pics of Granty are so cute, he looks really big!
<3