Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Since I haven't blogged in forever, my friend Jessica tagged me to get me going again! Thanks Jessica!!

What would you do...
Question #1
If you were in a corner and a snake was staring you down? Scream really really loud!
Question #2
If you were standing at the top of the Eiffel tower? Probably pass out!
Question #3
If you were on the moon? I'd jump really high and pounce around
Question #4
If you had x-ray vision I'd probably get embarrassed because I could see through everyone..yikes!
Question #5
If you could fly ... it would be way quicker to get places
Question #6
If you were a contestant on American Idol? I'd be super nervous
Question #7
If you had 3 legs I'd use one like a kick-stand...that would be so handy
Question #8
If you had no ears there would be nothing to balance out my big nose!
Question #9
No eyes? look very spooky
Question #10
If you had 15 brothers? i'd probably be a tom-boy
Question #11
If you woke up naked in the park? be afraid...very afraid
Question #12
If you woke up next to your best friend's sig other? what the heck?!
Question #13
If you won 100 million dollars I'd tithe off the top, then pay off my debt then adopt a baby..then save the rest for mission trips and helping others.
Question #14
If you had 500 pounds of cheese my son Jordan would be one happy fella
Question #15
If you were in the library and had gas hee hee..i've been there before! Doesn't everyone know you toot the curves of the aisles and don't toot on the straights?!
Question #16
If you were 100 miles from any city and your car ran out of gas ...I'd cry..then call for help..possibly at the same time
Question #17
If a blizzard dumped 10 feet of snow where you live? stay inside and camp out with my fam for a few days. that would be fun!


I've got tons of pics to post...so when i finally get everyone sleeping at once..I'll update!

Haley

1 comment:

Mama Jessica said...

Ha! I love your answer for #15! So true!