Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One of those days...

I am having one of those cranky days! I am so tired of cleaning up after EVERYONE!! Seriously..if you are old enough to take a toy off a shelf..I think you are capable of putting it back on the shelf. Jordan took everything off his shelves today and when it was time to clean up and eat lunch...he screamed, cried, and whined that he was too little to put it away. Pa-lease! I guess it didn't help that I had to go get M from school because she said she didn't feel good..only for her to be running around, giggling and playing just fine. I think she gets a thrill of leaving school early. Then once I got home, I had to walk through our mudroom..which is a mess! It makes me cranky just coming home! Got to get a hold of that clutter!!

ON another note...my wonderful bible study at church is coming to an end. It is Called as a Keeper...previously known as Keepers of the Home. It is such a wonderful study...and I will be sad when it's over. If you ever get a chance to take this..you should!!

So now that I've blown my Weight Watchers by stress eating a handful of peanut butter m&m's for lunch...here's some pics:


My niece Brightyn with Grant


Jordan doing some playing..

Sweet Grantie and his fat cheeks! He has 7 teeth now!! Wow! (9-months old)
And last but not least..my boys...love them all!!

Haley

3 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

sorry you are having such a hard day. i hope it gets better,

Mariah said...

Sorry you are having a cranky day!! You should come over and we can be cranky together!! We need to get together soon!! Have you made any new things for the store?

Mariah said...

oh and I can't believe that Grant has 7 teeth and Brady still has ZERO!!!