Monday, February 9, 2009

I am back! We've have been so busy around the Padgham house! Here's a peak into what we've been doing lately:

My 3 year old and 7 1/2 month old can read. I know..I'm the best homeschool mom ever ;)



Since budget cuts are into effect at our casa..we've enlisted our kids to find their own snacks in the couch. Anything leftover is free game!


SCORE!

A sweet friend from my womens bible study on Wednesdays mentioned she had some bunkbeds. We've been praying for some!! He is ecstatic!!!




Cutiest little boys ever: (want a tie for your little guy...keep watching my Etsy shop )


And for the biggest news ever: JORDAN POOPED IN THE POTTY ALL ON HIS OWN!!!!! He came in the livingroom yesterday evening and said, "I pooped in the potty." very matter-of-factly. I guess it just had to be his idea!! (be glad I edited this pic!)



Etsy news....I am beginnnig to offer Do-It-Yourself appliques. So easy and fun to do! Just iron on and go. On bags, jeans, tshirts, or anything else made of fabric. Keep checking in this week for a variety to be listed!!

http://pbandjane.etsy.com

Haley

3 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Courtney said...

Hey Haley!! I'm glad to have your blog now!! I will have to add you to my blog list so that I can keep up with ya! Love your kids...adorable!!

Riley said...

i love the reading pictures!! ...if only we had been homeschooled so young, right? ha. love you.