Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm so excited..I just got done with the cutest outfit!!! I have it in a 4/5 and a 6..this is the 6...

Close up of the top....

My neice came to stay a few days. It was really fun! She and M are only 5 days apart in age.
Everyone should feed their children Starbucks late at night. What a great idea that was! (sarcasm)


But not to fear...if they stay up late one night...they are very tired the next day on the way home from church!!


Here we all are eating dinner..minus Brian since he's taking the pic...


I also made a sweet little outfit for Grant. He also has on matching green pants out of the same fabric as the alligator..


And last but not least...another funny spot Jordan chose to take a nap. I put him in his bed..and when I went to check on him, he was in Grant's crib with the clean folded laundry and laundry basket on top of him. What an entertaining boy he is! I could barely contain my laughter when I went in his room and found were he was sleeping!


Hopefully my Etsy store will be up and running in the next two weeks sometime. I have two other shirts made and I am going to work on some more shoes..then I will take pics and get them listed.

Haley

3 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

Those are so cute! Are those things you are going to post on Etsy? I can't wait until you get that going. I will for sure talk about it on my blog (although pretty much everyone you know is who reads my blog, but now they will see what you can do!) Merry Christmas!

Riley said...

there are so many things to reply to this time! first of all, does the butterfly outfit come in my size? it would be a perfect outfit for the new semester, haha. too cute!!! i loved the pic of the kids sleeping, what a quiet ride home! ...and it looks like mom is behind you! haha. your boys are too silly. does grant love his new outfit too?? ...and jordan...oh my! i don't know how this laundry basket ordeal happened, no telling what he was doing!
<3 R

Liesl said...

I always love your updates because they include lots of pictures (one reason why I am a horrible blogger, because I wait until I have pics and then just never do). I can't wait until your Etsy store is up and running! What fun things you are making!! Now that the holidays are coming to a close, we have to have our craft night! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas :)