Thursday, December 18, 2008

I took the kids to have pictures made this week. They turned out wonderful!!! Here's a preview: (and yes..I made their outfits...the night before...until 1am!!)


I also had our little guy Grant, photographed alone since he is 6 months old now. Let's just say..I think I could just bite him he looks so yummy! Those fat cheeks and hands and feet!! It's so fun to have a child look just like me!



Here is Jordan's 3 year old pic. I killed three birds with one stone this picture day!!! Doesn't he look so old!!?! Oh how I love him!

Our sweet M. She is adorable!

I've been Miss Crafty lately. Sewing and sewing a ton! I also learned how to applique. I love doing that!! I made these shirts tonight for M's teacher's little girls. I wish I had had more time to sew on some more details..buttons..rickrack...but it's now midnight and I just got done with them. Phew!!


I gave Grant some banana's for his first food. He thought it was a good idea at first...



But quickly changed his mind!


He ended up gagging and throwing everything up he had just nursed also! Better luck next time!

Haley

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those pictures are too cute. The one with Jordan's hands in his pockets is perfect! I have been feeding Molly bananas and carrots. She loves them.

I love the shirts and outfits you made. Hurry and get your shop up so I can buy some stuff :)

Mama Jessica said...

Those outfits turned out great! Such a cute family. Hopefully you will have to change your blog some day to party of five :)

Riley said...

those pictures are sooo cute!!! granty looks so much like you!