Sunday, December 7, 2008

I forgot to mention what happened when I was sewing! M was watching me and kept getting closer and closer, so I was scooting closer and closer to my machine. Well before I knew it..I sewed through my finger! OH MY GOODNESS! That hurt really bad! It was dripping blood and it made M cry because she thought it was her fault. I assured her that it wasn't, and it was just an accident.

I decided on a Etsy name. It is: PB and Jane. (It's actually all one word with no spaces when searching for it on Etsy) Do you like?! I love it!! Brian actually thought of it. What a great husband! I have registered on Etsy...but it will probably be a week or two before I got stuff listed. I've got to get the kids Christmas outfits made and make a bunch of stuff to list. But keep checking on it!

Haley

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love it! I was trying to think of a name for you all day.

Glad your finger is o.k. Poor, M...she is too sweet! See you Tuesday!