Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No nap day...

Apparantly my boys are protesting taking a nap today! Jordan has been deconstructing his bedroom that I spent all morning cleaning.....and Grant is crying in his bed. Hmm..they didn't get the memo that today was to be a glorious napping day!

Other than that..I found something way awesome to make...shoes! Yes..I am officially a cobbler.



Since these..I have also made some camo ones and baseball shoes. I love them! So cute and so fun to make! My little guy will be the most stylish little one around!

Haley

4 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

You are so stinkin talented! I love the shoes!

Mariah said...

Those are so cute!!

Liesl said...

You made these?!?! I so need the pattern. Those are SO cute! Actually, how 'bout we have another crafty night and you can just show me how to make them? I like that idea better...I haven't seen you in WAY too long.

Melodie said...

they are so cute! put them on etsy.com and i will be your first customer!