Thursday, November 6, 2008

I AM STILL ALIVE!


Don't worry everyone...I am still alive!!!

Last week we worked on printing....as in making prints of different objects and shapes. We did our hands and some other objects we had.





Every few months, our church does a preschool play day. It is sooo fun! My good friend Esther met me there with our boys and we let them loose! Grant enjoyed hanging out with me on the baby area mat:


This is in the big inflatable obstacle course. Way fun!!


Jordan and Axton waiting to go through the inflatable again....so exciting!!



Ahh..brotherly love


Grant in the hood. Speaking of Grant..he has two teeth already! He was just under 4 months when he got two teeth! Crazy! He has bit me once, and the first thing I could think to do was shove him off! It scared him so bad he cried and cried. But he hasn't bit my again! "Don't bite the boob that feeds you!"


A couple of weeks ago a big group of our friends from Optometry school came for the weekend. The moms and a few daughters, went to a tea room. It was lovely! Here's Miss M eating her princess meal. Isn't she beautiful!


We broke down and bought a new Honda Odyssey a few weeks ago. Here are the kids hanging out while we were switching the stuff from our old van to the new one. By the way...I'm in love with my Honda...not in a coveting kind of way..but a "it's so functional and awesome" kind of way!


OSU had a walk around for it's homecoming put on by all the sorority's and fraternity's. We took the kids down for the night. It was really fun! And of course...my mom made the kids outfits. She's brilliant!


Brian had some continuing ed. stuff to attend, so the kids and I tagged along. We went to the Aquarium on the way home. The kids had a blast. Brian and I had fun too...but it wasn't as fun as we thought it would be. Kinda thought there would be more stuff there. Grant was not so fond of the sharks!


M and Jordan in front of the petting tank. M loved this! She is our brave child! They got to pet stingray's and small sharks. Very cool!


Brian and the kids fed some turtle's:


M excited...Jordan nervous!


We have been super busy...but I am hopeing to blog more often. Life seems to keep coming fast!

Haley

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Yeah more pictures!! Welcome back to the blog world!!

Diana said...

I love reading your blog. Thanks so much for the update. Yall have been very busy. Diana in Oklahoma