Friday, May 1, 2009

kids...

It seems we cant' get well around here! I thought this week was the first week of making our way to being healthy...but M has an ear infection. She said it felt like her "heart was beating in my ear". AND strep for the third time this year!! Seriously, we can't get rid of strep this year. We've all had it at least once. blah..

Some of these pics are really out of order...just be happy they are posted! :)

We had a great Easter. Grant especially since he managed to get in the peeps and eat some when no one was watching!




and of course we dyed eggs...



oh those sweet fat cheeks!!!
We tried to get an Easter picture...



some of the boys...



and one with the cousins on Brian's side...


we took a fun trip to the science museum with my gal Mariah and her son Brady..


and we always like to cook naked around here...

And lastly, this makes my heart smile....Jordan wants to be just like his daddy....


Haley

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Ok the last two pictures are awesome!! I want a naked cook, and that picture of Jordan looking at his bible....so sweet!!

Mama Jessica said...

So sweet! I love the cooking naked one! HA. And the Bible study one is way too sweet.

Riley said...

oooh i love the pics! Grant loves peeps like Kim does! I hadn't seen your Easter fam pics, too cute!! I'm sorry M is sick again, thats not fun...hope she gets better soon, and that no one else in your house gets sick!! <3