Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am a boy mom!!

We love to play in the mud around here. Yes...I've officially turned into a boy mom. I use to be a "Don't get dirty! Eww..don't touch that!"mom, but now I've realized to let the boys be free!!!


Grant loves dirt....Jordan ...not so much!

This mud pit is the garden now. We began to get it ready this day..but ended up playing in it instead!


the worm bucket...we caught around 15 worms!!


mm..I love to eat dirt..

I just love this picture..

And some of my newest sewing creations...these were so fun to do!!!

aren't they precious!?!!!

and how many can you relate to this? I can't keep up with my laundry! It overtakes me! Here are the Swiss Alps of laundry at our house...

Oh..can I ever get a hold of dirty clothes?!! Maybe we should think about being part of a nudest colony..hmm..it's a thought!

Haley

2 comments:

Melodie said...

LOVE the guitar shirts. you are so talented!

Melodie said...

yay! i would love to advertise for you on the blog. i like the argyle print on Grants tee. (i think Grant is your older boy?) maybe like on a green tee or something?